- PSA has a power meter, and will return to its power point to recharge.
- Simulated Brahms Server pseudo added to the help.html
- Frame rate improved by removing Interactives icons, and replacing MTSPlane with MTSGeometry
- Astronauts will avoid putting heads through objects
NOTE: This only applies to their heads, around about their chins.
- Model loading time-out handling improved.
- Agent movement reworked so it now uses vector movement along its paths.
This means that we can apply vector changes to an Agents path (such as a fan would do).
- Fan added to wall of USLab (just looks like a star).
- Off-course detection added.
- PSA collision prevention improved (continuous not once-a-step)
- Really no longer throws an error if you try to place a tool without having chosen a location
- Second Astronaut added, moves around ISS. Original Astronaut stays in USLab
- PSA will now check first for the tool in USLab
- PSA will stop if its path is blocked (or cant find a path) and inform Brahms.
In this simulation, the Brahms response is to tell the PSA to try again
NOTE: There can occur a situation where the PSA will constantly retry to find a good path and fail. This is a known bug (hopefully in my script, not Atmosphere). Also note, while the PSA will stop for the astronaut, the astronauts do not have any collision detection/prevention.
- Environemt/Brahms communication improved.
- Simulated Brahms server improved.
- Astronaut now moves around (some of) the ISS.
- PSA will do some elemetry collision checking and will wait for path to clear.
(The PSA only checks if the path is clear each time it changes direction. So if the Astronaut moves into the way of the PSA while it is moving along a secion of its path, it will not detect the impending collision)
- PSA gives a "plain english" report using chat.
- syntax.html added.
- No longer throws an error if you try to place a tool without having chosen a location
- status.html includes Geometry information